(CNN) -- The death toll in a landslide in central China caused by torrential rain climbed to 31 Friday, state-run CCTV reported. The number of people missing has risen to 166.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston
- American teacher slain in Libya
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting