(CNN) -- A Connecticut State Police dive team is searching a body of water in Bristol, Connecticut, for an item linked to the case of former NFL player Aaron Hernandez, who is charged with murder in Massachusetts, a law enforcement source told CNN.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- American teacher slain in Libya
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting
- IMPORTANT: Negotiations underway with DISH to continue carrying KTXS programming
- Winter School Closings and Delays