(CNN) -- The two people who died in the Asiana Airlines crash were Chinese women, said Yoon Young-doo, the airline's CEO. Both of them were in the mid-teens. "I bow my head and sincerely apologize for causing concern to the passengers, families and our people," Yoon said.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Abilene ISD, Wylie ISD, other school districts delay starts Tuesday
- Permits show recently shut down Mr. Nice Guys to open new head shop
- Chelsea Humphrey: Tracking yet another cold front Wednesday
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Texas town disbands 3-person police department