(CNN) -- A Massachusetts judge on Wednesday granted the prosecution's motion to delay a probable cause hearing in the case of Aaron Hernandez, the former New England Patriots player who is charged with premeditated murder in the June slaying of Odin Lloyd. The hearing is now set for August 22 at 2 p.m. Hernandez remains held.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Abilene ISD, Wylie ISD, other school districts delay starts Tuesday
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- 3 hurt in Texas Wal-Mart hatchet attack
- Permits show recently shut down Mr. Nice Guys to open new head shop
- Travel discouraged in Callahan County due to black ice