(CNN) -- A preliminary assessment has found that the tornado that struck Wayne, Nebraska, on Friday evening produced damage on the scale of an EF-4 -- the second most devastating level, suggesting winds of between 166 and 200 mph -- the National Weather Service reports.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: List of school closings, other cancellations for Monday, Tuesday
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- 3 hurt in Texas Wal-Mart hatchet attack
- List of Sunday church cancellations, delays
- One Abilene business not in favor of national trend in drastic wage increase proposals