(CNN) -- Tests have confirmed that Cleveland rape and kidnapping suspect Ariel Castro is the biological father of Amanda Berry's 6-year-old daughter, said Dan Tierney, spokesman for the Ohio attorney general. Also, Castro's DNA profile did not match any other Ohio cases, but "national results are pending through the FBI," the Ohio attorney general's office said Friday in a news release. Berry, her daughter and two other women were rescued Monday after the women were held at Castro's home for the better part of a decade, police have said.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- American teacher slain in Libya
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting
- Carino's closing Abilene restaurant
- IMPORTANT: Negotiations underway with DISH to continue carrying KTXS programming