(CNN) -- The defense in the murder trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell, a West Philadelphia doctor accused of performing illegal late-term abortions, rested Wednesday without calling witnesses. Closing arguments begin on Monday.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Man, 57, dies after being backed over by city of Abilene garbage truck
- UPDATED: Two in custody after report of shots fired, standoff in Tye
- IMPORTANT: KTXS responds to DISH Network's distorted claims
- Jailers help deliver inmate's baby boy in back of transport van
- Abilene man indicted for allegedly shooting family member, fighting cop