(CNN) -- Ailing former South African President Nelson Mandela's health had declined so sharply last week that his family was considering whether to take him off life support before the government reported his condition had stabilized, according to a court document released Thursday.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston
- American teacher slain in Libya
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting