(CNN) -- The South Carolina Department of Corrections plans to stop separating HIV-infected inmates from its general prison population, the department announced Tuesday. South Carolina and Alabama currently are the only two states that have such separation.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: List of school closings, other cancellations for Monday, Tuesday
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- 3 hurt in Texas Wal-Mart hatchet attack
- List of Sunday church cancellations, delays
- One Abilene business not in favor of national trend in drastic wage increase proposals