(CNN) -- A second team of experts will be sent to Syria to "augment the advance team" of experts in the country for verification and destruction of the country's chemical weapons, the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons said Tuesday. The OPCW is the world's chemical weapons watchdog.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Carino's closing Abilene restaurant
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting
- IMPORTANT: Negotiations underway with DISH to continue carrying KTXS programming
- Anthony Domol: Drastic weather changes looming