(CNN) -- U.N. inspectors in Syria aim to begin a probe Monday at the site of a suspected chemical weapons attack, the office of the U.N. Secretary General said Sunday in a statement. "The Mission is preparing to conduct on-site fact-finding activities, starting tomorrow," the office said.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Chelsea Humphrey: Tracking yet another cold front Wednesday
- Texas town disbands 3-person police department
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Permits show recently shut down Mr. Nice Guys to open new head shop
- UPDATED: Abilene ISD, Wylie ISD, other school districts delay starts Tuesday