(CNN) -- Investigators have ruled out four potential causes for the fire that led to an explosion at a fertilizer distribution facility in West, Texas, the state fire marshal's office said Monday in a statement. Authorities think it was something other than weather, natural causes, anhydrous ammonium, and ammonium nitrate. Officials also ruled out water from firefighters as a cause for the massive blast.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Abilene ISD, Wylie ISD, other school districts delay starts Tuesday
- Chelsea Humphrey: Tracking yet another cold front Wednesday
- Permits show recently shut down Mr. Nice Guys to open new head shop
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Texas town disbands 3-person police department