A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Latest National Video
- Ex-Texas teacher/cheerleading instructor charged with sex with student
- North Abilene home burglarized, more than $10k of property taken
- Reward reaches $25K for missing Texas woman
- San Antonio tops list of Texas places to visit, Abilene No. 18
- Abilene man, 18, arrested for stealing pizza delivery man's car