A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Latest National Video
- Abilene man indicted for throwing 1-year-old child to ground
- Man, 40, sentenced to 15 years for stealing cattle in Coleman
- Flooding results as thunderstorms hit Abilene, the Big Country
- Big Country man still beating the odds: The journey of Hunter Hanner
- Rain Totals: Abilene's south side receives 1-3 inches