A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Latest National Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Sweetwater woman, 61, killed in head-on collision near Roby
- Threats to kill judge, lawyers result in House of Yahweh member arrest
- UT official: Maroon (Texas A&M?) bluebonnets will be plucked
- Abilene man, 20, sentenced for producing child porn
- Scholarships honor two Abilene teens killed in DWI accident