A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Latest National Video
- Stabbing at Abilene club leaves victim in critical condition
- Ex-Abilene ISD chief's peer supportive even after arrest
- Burns' attorney: Haven't seen evidence against ex-Abilene ISD leader
- Police: 2 dead, 1 hurt in Dallas biker gang shooting
- DPS urges community to practice safety during bluebonnet season