A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Latest National Video
- Abilene ISD administrator charged with having sex with student
- Abilene police believe more victims may exist in school sex case
- Teenage babysitter admits to sexually assaulting 2 children
- Recording-breaking Abilene High receiver named 1st-team All-State
- Police respond to fight at Abilene High, 2 arrested, 1 treated at hospital