A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Latest National Video
- Colorado City takes Regional Semifinal series lead with win over Presidio
- Big Country baseball and softball playoff recap
- Snyder trails Fort Stockton before weather postpones rubber match to Monday
- Cisco explodes early to down Wall in Game 2 and even series
- Anthony Domol: Near 90 degree numbers return Tuesday