A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Latest National Video
- Texas family of 5 killed in crash on way to Disney World
- Girl faces discipline after boy injured at Abilene middle school
- West Texas worker crushed to death under semitrailer
- Abilene ISD aide no longer with district, inappropriate behavior alleged
- Jury finds 24-year-old Abilene man guilty of July 2012 murder