A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Latest National Video
- Abilene man holds 3 burglars at gunpoint until deputies arrive
- Partial solar eclipse visible in the Big Country Thursday
- Stage 2 water restrictions in effect for the city of Abilene
- Ex-Texas teacher/cheerleading instructor charged with sex with student
- Neighbors against rezoning of Campus Court property for coffee shop