A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
Latest National Video
- Confirmed Ebola case in Dallas, health officials not concerned about a U.S. outbreak
- Suddenlink and Viacom dispute results in 24 networks dropped
- Family, friends, band members celebrate life of Nathan Fife
- Police: Texas boy choked for drinking chocolate milk
- Police: Motorcyclist braked in front of SUV before deadly I-20 crash