A Colorado woman says the police need help to find a woman who was caught defecating on their sidewalk in front of her kids.
“It’s not like it’s private, people can see you, I mean we are seeing her,” homeowner Cathy Budde told KKTV.
The female jogger strikes about once a week. Even Budde’s kids have seen the woman defecating.
“They came screaming, like, you’re not going to believe this they are like crying. I’m like what? They are like ‘There’s a lady taking a poop!’ And so I come outside, and I’m like oh dear goodness! I was like ‘Are you serious, are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids!?’ She’s like ‘Yeah, sorry,” Budde said.
Budde says the woman knows what she’s doing and comes prepared with napkins in her pockets.
Officers have asked Budde to snap some pictures of the woman and get the word out, hoping she will stop before indecent exposure and public defecation charges.
- Local church hosts car show to help victims of Hurricane Harvey
- DACA advocates march in front of Abilene City Hall
- Local officers collected tips at Red Robin for Special Olympics Texas
- Busch Jewelers in Abilene going out of business after 73 years
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Wanted: 10 fugitives sought by Abilene police
- Former HPU nursing school dean responds to students' lawsuits
- Brownwood man sentenced to 20 years in connection with 8-year-old boy's death
- Samuel Juarez Jr. guilty of manslaughter in death of Brownwood boy
- Ft. Hood soldier who led Brown County deputies on chase turns himself in
- Day 1 wraps for murder trial of Brownwood hit-and-run suspect
- Murder trial begins Tuesday for Brownwood hit-and-run suspect
- Anson man indicted for indecency with a child
- 2 arrested for allegedly distributing meth across 3 counties
- Hawley residents blame road conditions on FM 3326 for fatal crash
- Austin couple arrested in Winters for 234 pounds of marijuana
- Snyder man arrested for indecency with child
- Woodson ISD launches investigation into superintendent's sudden resignation