In two rulings, the Supreme Court gave major victories to same-sex couples. In the first, regarding the Defense of Marriage Act, it overturned a ban on federal benefits for same-sex married couples. In the second, on Proposition 8, a California case, the court dismissed an appeal. This means same-sex couples will be able to get married in that state.
Latest National Video
- UPDATED: Pilot, brother killed in plane crash near Abilene Regional, 2 others sent to hospital
- 2 Tye women arrested after allegedly stealing DVD's
- San Antonio siblings shot while mother tries to drive away
- Buffalo Gap holds 33rd annual Superbowl Chili Cookoff
- St.Paul United Methodist Church holds memoral service for former pastor