In two rulings, the Supreme Court gave major victories to same-sex couples. In the first, regarding the Defense of Marriage Act, it overturned a ban on federal benefits for same-sex married couples. In the second, on Proposition 8, a California case, the court dismissed an appeal. This means same-sex couples will be able to get married in that state.
Latest National Video
- Abilene ISD administrator charged with having sex with student
- Abilene police believe more victims may exist in school sex case
- Recording-breaking Abilene High receiver named 1st-team All-State
- Teenage babysitter admits to sexually assaulting 2 children
- Police respond to fight at Abilene High, 2 arrested, 1 treated at hospital