There may soon be a new workout option on Abilene's south side.
Orangetheory Fitness is asking city council to rezone property in the 3900 of Catclaw for a future gym site.
Also on the agenda this week; the city will discuss changes to ordinance that could change the way junk vehicles are dealt with.
It would include not allowing owner to simply move a vehicle to a different location and effectively reset the clock on a violation.
We may also get a better look at road conditions across Abilene.
Council will get the results of a pavement condition survey conducted over the last six months.
This week's meeting is 8:30 a.m. Thursday at Abilene City Hall.
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities
- Abilene murder victim's family: Suspect shouldn't have chance to get out
- AISD announces principal change at Abilene High School
- Colorado City correctional facility facing closure under proposed budget
- KTXS Forecast: Windy afternoon with building storm chances tonight.
- Fundraising continues for families of victims in deadly Haskell County crash
- Liquor store owner wants Abilene City Council to extend alcohol sales
- Taylor County board meets for first time since commissioner's arrest
- TxDOT paying for school zone sign near Victory Life Academy
- Brown County zookeeper wants rollback of ban on exotic animals