ABILENE, Texas - Online logs for permitting within the City of Abilene show a permit has been issued to H-E-B for the construction of a curbside pickup service.
The permit log shows that interior alterations will be made to the front portion of the existing store to "add a curbside pickup area."
Abilene's sole H-E-B is located at 1345 Barrow St. The company owns property near the intersection of Buffalo Gap Road and Antilley. However, H-E-B has never announced any public plans to build at the site.
Julie Bedingfield, a spokesperson for H-E-B, confirms the grocery store will soon be offering curbside pick-up in Abilene. Bedingfield says there is not yet an exact timeline for the service, but the chain is aiming for a fall launch.
- Maine boy who asked for Christmas cards loses battle with cancer
- Texas offers reward in border agent's death
- Della Reese, of TV's 'Touched by an Angel,' has died at 86
- Trump blasts Lynch for sitting during U.S. anthem, standing for Mexican anthem
- 3-2-1, BAM! Georgia Dome imploded in downtown Atlanta
- Love and Care Ministries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Mission Thanksgiving kicks off for 19th year
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Former Abilene ISD teacher indicted for biting autistic student
- UPDATE: 911 'back up and running' in Brown County
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Brownwood murder suspect shared Facebook posts about victim in days after her death
- Parents of Brownwood murder victim break down in tears when talking about arrest of alleged killer
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD