Local & Texas Headlines
- Bill signed to let Texas clergy refuse to conduct marriages
- Gov. Abbott: Tax cuts help sell Texas to employers
- Gov. Abbott talks about recent legislative session
- State Sen. Troy Fraser talks retirement, candidate endorsement
- Texas GOP didn't keep conservative promises, tea party says
- Turnout higher than 2013: Early voting ends for Saturday's elections
- Ex-Taylor County party chairs weigh in on Cruz presidential run
- Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz to launch presidential bid
- Legislation proposes to modify Sunday blue laws in Texas
- Texas anti-abortion groups rally behind Bush, Cecilia Abbott
- NH forum: GOP contenders talk issues, slam Dems
- White House: Cut carbon emissions 32% by 2030
- Obama to announce climate change plan
- Christie on Trump: Anybody can do well for a month
- Trump aide apologizes for rape comment
- Obama: 'I think if I ran I could win, but I can't'
- Obama: Huckabee's Iran comments 'so sad'
- Trump tops poll as Huckabee courts controversy
- Trump doing well in the polls
- Lawyer: FBI looks into Clinton's email server
- Trump: Mexico will pay for wall because I say
- Clinton hammers Bush over women's health
- Obama tries to reassure Jewish leaders on Iran
- Look out, Trump. Bush and Christie vow to double economic growth
- Trump camp blasts Harvard 'fraudsters'
- Trump has a new answering machine message
- Decision day for GOP debate
- Jon Stewart takes parting shots at Fox News
- Can Joe Biden beat Hillary Clinton?