Local & Texas Headlines
- Bill signed to let Texas clergy refuse to conduct marriages
- Gov. Abbott: Tax cuts help sell Texas to employers
- Gov. Abbott talks about recent legislative session
- State Sen. Troy Fraser talks retirement, candidate endorsement
- Texas Legislature approves concealed handguns at colleges
- Texas Legislature passes stricter rules for state contracts
- Texas Senate OKs concealed handguns on college campuses
- Constitutional amendment may pump billions into Texas roads
- Texas Legislature approves decriminalizing skipping school
- Bill allowing open carry of handguns clears Legislature
- Obama leads 'Amazing Grace'
- Obama: Same-sex ruling will strengthen communities
- Affordable Care Act remains intact on high court ruling
- Obama: 'Affordable care act is here to stay'
- Obama heckled at LGBT pride event
- Jindal announces candidacy
- France summons U.S. ambassador to explain spying reports
- Protesters in SC urge vote on Confederate flag
- SC governor: 'It's time to move the flag'
- Puerto Rico wants to be able to declare bankruptcy
- NBCUniversal cuts ties with Donald Trump
- Court backs Arizona panel right to draw districts
- SCOTUS: EPA unreasonably interpreted the Clean Air Act
- Republican presidential contenders discuss religious liberty
- Can Donald Trump keep New Hampshire momentum?
- Supreme court to rehear affirmative action case
- Kasich plans to announce presidential bid
- Chris Christie video signals 2016 bid
- Trump giving up 'Apprentice'