Local & Texas Headlines
- Congressman Neugebauer sends apology letter to park services
- Candidate for Agriculture Commissioner visits the Big Country
- Federal shutdown scraps games at service academies
- GOP eyes Abbott as Gov. Perry's successor in Texas
- State Rep. Susan King reacts to abortion filibuster
- Italy's former seven-time premier dies at 94
- Barbara Bush on Jeb run: 'We've had enough Bushes'
- Does AG's visit to Texas explosion site signal plan for gubernatorial run?
- Texas lawmakers rethink state's testing, curriculum standards
- Social Security tax cuts expire with fiscal cliff deal, affect paychecks for 80 percent of working Americans
- Obama pushes for minimum wage hike
- Obama to young supporters: Talk up ACA
- Poll: Support for stricter gun control fades
- ACA enrollment ramps up in days after website fix
- Biden to China: U.S. has 'deep concerns'
- Poll: Quarter of uninsured say they'll pay ACA fine
- 'Top Gun' inspiration gets top Pentagon job
- 3 unanswered questions about Affordable Care Act
- Cheney 'surprised' by public spat between daughters
- Washington could still screw up your holidays