Local & Texas Headlines
- Should government revoke citizenship of Americans involved in terrorism?
- Cruz addresses influential conservative event
- Abbott backs out of televised debate with Davis
- McMurry professor weighs in on Perry indictment
- Texas Gov. Perry says indictment is abuse of power
- Abilene mayoral race is an expensive one
- Rick Perry: Oklahoma execution 'went terribly wrong'
- Texas ag commissioner hopeful sees revenue in hogs
- Report: Van de Puttes lost thousands gambling
- Democrat Davis calls for universal pre-K in Texas
- American sentenced to hard labor in North Korea
- Cameron on ISIS: 'They are monsters'
- Americans want airstrikes, but not war
- White House: We are at war with ISIS
- Scottish vote could impact whiskey business
- Foley’s mother speaks out on government
- Obama: 'We will not hesitate to take action'
- Obama signals strikes against Syria
- Obama laying out ISIS plan
- Obama hits road to deal with global crises
- Who is part of the coalition to battle ISIS?
- Study finds politics stinks -- literally
- Gillibrand drops F-bomb in webcast
- Medal recipient killed up to 175 enemies
- Mark Sanford's custody hearing postponed
- Holder unveils program to counter extremists
- Paul, Clinton top NH presidential poll
- How many Western captives is ISIS holding?
- Obama 'shocked' by Ray Rice video