Secretary of State John Kerry vowed to "leave no stone unturned" in looking into Benghazi and the subsequent handling of the matter. Speaking in Rome, Kerry said he was determined to get answers to questions and put the issue "to bed." "And if there is any culpability in any area that is appropriate to be handled in some way with some discipline it will be appropriately handled."
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Abilene ISD, Wylie ISD, other school districts delay starts Tuesday
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- 3 hurt in Texas Wal-Mart hatchet attack
- Permits show recently shut down Mr. Nice Guys to open new head shop
- Travel discouraged in Callahan County due to black ice