(CNN) -- The U.S. Senate approved a measure on Thursday aimed at ending budget-related air traffic controller furloughs that have been blamed for widespread flight delays this week. The House is expected to take up the proposal on Friday.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Icy roads may persist into the weekend
- Abilene Regional Airport runways closed until further notice
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston