(CNN) -- In the wake of fury over the Internal Revenue Service's dealings with some conservative groups, President Barack Obama said his administration is working to enact "new safeguards to make sure that this kind of behavior cannot happen again."
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Man, 57, dies after being backed over by city of Abilene garbage truck
- Jailers help deliver inmate's baby boy in back of transport van
- Coleman man dies in fatal head-on accident
- IMPORTANT: DISH subscribers lose KTXS, other Bonten programming
- Pope names new bishop for diocese that includes Abilene, San Angelo region