(CNN) -- Martin Indyk, a former U.S. ambassador to Israel, will be the United States' special envoy for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Monday. Kerry said that Indyk understands peace will not come easily, but that "there is now a path forward, and we must follow that path with urgency."
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Icy roads may persist into the weekend
- Abilene Regional Airport runways closed until further notice
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston