(CNN) -- Rhode Island became the 10th state in the nation to legalize same-sex marriage after the state legislature approved the measure on Thursday. Gov. Lincoln Chafee is expected to sign the bill at 5:45 p.m. ET.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Icy roads may persist into the weekend
- Abilene Regional Airport runways closed until further notice
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston