(CNN) -- Counter-terrorism drone strikes have killed four Americans since 2009, Attorney General Eric Holder acknowledged in a letter to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy that was released on Wednesday.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- Man, 57, dies after being backed over by city of Abilene garbage truck
- UPDATED (11:55 a.m.): Two in custody after report of shots fired, standoff in Tye
- Jailers help deliver inmate's baby boy in back of transport van
- IMPORTANT: KTXS responds to DISH Network's distorted claims
- Abilene man indicted for allegedly shooting family member, fighting cop