(CNN) -- President Barack Obama said Wednesday that opponents of health care reform are waging a politically motivated misinformation campaign against the 2010 law, adding that states implementing new provisions are finding that competition and choice are pushing down costs.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- American teacher slain in Libya
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston
- Texas school principal who makes nearly $112,000 annually accused of shoplifting