(CNN) -- President Barack Obama on Wednesday criticized "a sizable group" of congressional Republicans for threatening during his first term to refuse to raise the federal debt ceiling, labeling the tactic a "fiasco that harmed a fragile recovery in 2011."
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Icy roads may persist into the weekend
- Abilene Regional Airport runways closed until further notice
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston