(CNN) -- President Barack Obama said Tuesday that U.S. economic growth was hindered by the constant political crises over government funding that he blamed on Republicans, not the 2010 Affordable Care Act he championed that overhauled the health insurance system.
Latest KTXS Video
Would you like to continue watching?
- UPDATED: Complete list of school closings, delays for Abilene, the Big Country
- Controversial restaurant concept may replace Carino's on Buffalo Gap in Abilene
- Icy roads may persist into the weekend
- Abilene Regional Airport runways closed until further notice
- No charges for FSU quarterback Jameis Winston