WASHINGTON, D.C. - District 19 Congressman Randy Neugebauer sent a letter to the National Park Services today.
That letter comes after outrage from an incident the congressman had with a park ranger during the government shutdown. It came shortly after the administration began allowing veterans to again tour the World War II Memorial.
Neugebauer reached out to the park ranger but she wanted to stay anonymous, she asked that he write a letter to the Director of the NPS. That letter was hand delivered Friday to the director.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event