ABILENE, Texas - The first five days of early voting in Taylor County produced fewer voters than in 2010 and 2012 early voting.
According to Taylor County Elections Officials, 2,292 people voted in the first five days for the March 4 primaries.
In 2010, 2,886 voters turned out in the first five days.
Voting in 2012 saw a dramatic drop from 2010. Officials said 2,340 people voted in the first five days.
Early voting ends February 28. To find where you can vote, visit the Taylor County Elections site by clicking HERE.
- Updated JCPenney to close up to 140 stores
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Updated Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills