ABILENE, Texas - The Taylor County Republican Party hosted a candidate forum Tuesday night at the Hunter Welcome Center on the ACU campus.
The forum was an opportunity for GOP candidates to talk about why voters should support them in the upcoming primary election.
There are several seats being contested for county offices including two commissioner seats, Court-At-Law judge, and Republicans will pick their nominee for 326th District Judge.
Early voting for the primary begins February 18.
- Schools showing support on social media for injured Iraan cheerleaders
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching
- Brown County sisters receive 4th Grammy nomination
- Iraan football team returns to gridiron in wake of tragedy
- Coach's ring brings perspective to Sweetwater's run