ABILENE, Texas - The Taylor County Republican Party hosted a candidate forum Tuesday night at the Hunter Welcome Center on the ACU campus.
The forum was an opportunity for GOP candidates to talk about why voters should support them in the upcoming primary election.
There are several seats being contested for county offices including two commissioner seats, Court-At-Law judge, and Republicans will pick their nominee for 326th District Judge.
Early voting for the primary begins February 18.
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Thundershower chances stay in the forecast
- Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Associated Press releases it's Texas high school football rankings for Week 1
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase