WASHINGTON (CNN) - Tiger Woods says President-elect Donald Trump is a pretty good golfer for a 70-year-old.
"What most impressed me was how far he hits the ball at 70 years old," Woods wrote on his blog Thursday. "He takes a pretty good lash."
The two played golf last month at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach in Florida. Trump posted a photo to Instagram on December 24 of himself and one of his granddaughters, Kai Trump, posing with Woods on a golf course.
Woods said their "discussion topics were wide-ranging" and had "fun" playing with him.
"We both enjoyed the bantering, bickering and needling," he wrote. "I also shared my vision for golf and what I'm trying to do."
Woods said he appreciated the opportunity to play with the president-elect.
"I've now had the privilege of playing golf with Mr. Trump, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama," he said, "and I appreciate the opportunity."
- House on Hartford Street in Abilene 'total loss' after Monday fire
- Abilene City Council ready to hear construction update on Fire Station #4
- Dyess captain up for Air Force Entertainer of the Year
- Abilene K-9 ‘medically' retires after impressive career
- Firefighters say sparks caused north Abilene business fire