HOUSTON - Houston running back Arian Foster has been removed from the physically unable to perform list and has practiced with the Texans for the first time since May.
Foster strained his right calf in an offseason practice in late May and struggled with a sore back after recovering from that injury.
Coach Gary Kubiak says Foster looked good in limited work Wednesday, but he doesn't expect him to play Sunday against the Saints.
Foster rushed for 1,424 yards and 15 touchdowns last year for his third straight 1,200-yard season.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack