HOUSTON - Houston running back Arian Foster has been removed from the physically unable to perform list and has practiced with the Texans for the first time since May.
Foster strained his right calf in an offseason practice in late May and struggled with a sore back after recovering from that injury.
Coach Gary Kubiak says Foster looked good in limited work Wednesday, but he doesn't expect him to play Sunday against the Saints.
Foster rushed for 1,424 yards and 15 touchdowns last year for his third straight 1,200-yard season.
- Texas ag chief OKs use of poison to bring a 'hog apocalypse'
- Abilene man arrested for possession of child pornography
- San Angelo meth distribution conspiracy member sentenced to life in prison
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman