HOUSTON - Houston running back Arian Foster has been removed from the physically unable to perform list and has practiced with the Texans for the first time since May.
Foster strained his right calf in an offseason practice in late May and struggled with a sore back after recovering from that injury.
Coach Gary Kubiak says Foster looked good in limited work Wednesday, but he doesn't expect him to play Sunday against the Saints.
Foster rushed for 1,424 yards and 15 touchdowns last year for his third straight 1,200-yard season.
- Updated Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Updated Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Updated Abilene allergist gives tips for dealing with fall allergies
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend