SAN ANTONIO - James Harden scored 31 points, Chandler Parsons had 25, and the Houston Rockets overcame a furious second-half rally to beat San Antonio 112-106 on Saturday night, handing the Spurs their first home defeat.
Dwight Howard had 13 points and 11 rebounds, Terrence Jones added 10 points and 16 boards, and Patrick Beverly had 11 points for Houston (13-5).
Tony Parker had 27 points, Tim Duncan added 20 and Marco Belinelli scored 18 for San Antonio (14-3), which has lost two of three.
San Antonio outscored Houston 39-26 to open the second half, with Belinelli scoring 13 points after halftime to set up a furious finish.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Updated Brownwood business selling T-shirts to support law enforcement
- Updated Hillary Clinton to describe nation's 'moment of reckoning'
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Abilene council members approve controversial rezoning ordinance