OXNARD, California - Tony Romo didn't look like somebody taking the day off.
The Dallas Cowboys quarterback was going through regular work Tuesday after coach Jason Garrett said he would practice "very lightly" on the 10th day of training camp.
Romo hasn't shown any signs of trouble in camp after having a cyst removed from his back in April.
But the procedure led to a mostly idle offseason for his arm and legs, and some intriguing issues the first week of camp.
Garrett hasn't told reporters whether Romo will play in the preseason opener after suggesting to the team's flagship radio station that he would rest. And there are questions about how far behind he was physically when he came to California.
- Abilene police chief posts on social media after 10 morning crashes
- Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- Abilene woman pleads guilty to aggravated ID theft
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget