SAN ANGELO, Texas - The San Angelo Chamber of Commerce will host a mayoral forum next week to give voters a chance to hear from the candidates.
Four people have filed to run for the seat being vacated Dwain Morrison. They are City Councilwoman Charlotte Farmer, restaurant owner Brenda Gunter, Zach Taylor, and insurance agent Tony Villarreal.
The forum will be held at 6:30 p.m. on March 28 at the Sarah Bernhardt Theater at Central High School.
The forum is free and open to the public.
There are three contested city council races on the ballot, Districts 1, 4 and 6.
Candidates can file to run for the District 1 race until March 27.
The municipal election is May 6.
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities
- Abilene murder victim's family: Suspect shouldn't have chance to get out
- AISD announces principal change at Abilene High School
- Colorado City correctional facility facing closure under proposed budget
- KTXS Forecast: Windy afternoon with building storm chances tonight.
- Fundraising continues for families of victims in deadly Haskell County crash
- Liquor store owner wants Abilene City Council to extend alcohol sales
- Taylor County board meets for first time since commissioner's arrest
- TxDOT paying for school zone sign near Victory Life Academy
- Brown County zookeeper wants rollback of ban on exotic animals