SAN ANGELO, Texas - A San Angelo man is facing 97 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to child pornography.
Joshua I. Suter was sentenced Friday following a guilty plea in July to one count of possession of child pornography.
Suter had downloaded and viewed child pornography videos on his computer.
- Updated Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Federal agency publishes timetable for President Trump's Mexico border wall
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills