SAN ANGELO, Texas - A San Angelo man is facing 97 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to child pornography.
Joshua I. Suter was sentenced Friday following a guilty plea in July to one count of possession of child pornography.
Suter had downloaded and viewed child pornography videos on his computer.
- Witness to Abilene man's murder names Gootee as shooter
- 2 riding in Bangs bike race to honor fallen Texas officers
- Ex-NFL quarterback Tim Tebow to speak in Brownwood next year
- Drone taking video of downtown Abilene streets Sunday
- Updated Police fatality report: Car accidents among top cause of death