SAN ANGELO, Texas - A San Angelo man is facing 97 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to child pornography.
Joshua I. Suter was sentenced Friday following a guilty plea in July to one count of possession of child pornography.
Suter had downloaded and viewed child pornography videos on his computer.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide