OXNARD, California - George Selvie looked like an answer for the injury problems the Dallas Cowboys have at defensive end in his preseason debut this year.
In his second game, the fourth-year player looked more like someone who was out of a job when training camp started.
Selvie gets another preseason start Saturday at Arizona in what he figures might be his last good chance to make it in the NFL.
Tyrann Mathieu has been a camp sensation in his first shot with the Cardinals. The former LSU star will start at safety in place of the injured Rashad Johnson.
The rookie sat out last season after the Tigers kicked him off the team over failed drug tests.
Mathieu had a sack and a 24-yard punt return in his NFL debut.
- Updated Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Updated Wanted: Former Abilene day care teacher among 4 being sought
- Lawmakers: Wells Fargo a 'criminal enterprise' like Enron
- Police: Woman, 64, seriously injured in Big Spring disturbance, man arrested
- Texas prison records show more than 330 transgender inmates
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Abilene city manager proposes study of tiered water rates
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash