OXNARD, California - George Selvie looked like an answer for the injury problems the Dallas Cowboys have at defensive end in his preseason debut this year.
In his second game, the fourth-year player looked more like someone who was out of a job when training camp started.
Selvie gets another preseason start Saturday at Arizona in what he figures might be his last good chance to make it in the NFL.
Tyrann Mathieu has been a camp sensation in his first shot with the Cardinals. The former LSU star will start at safety in place of the injured Rashad Johnson.
The rookie sat out last season after the Tigers kicked him off the team over failed drug tests.
Mathieu had a sack and a 24-yard punt return in his NFL debut.
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- Updated No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017