BANGS, Texas - Volunteers with the Bangs Fire Department responded to the scene of a crashed 18-wheeler early Thursday morning but found live electrical wires draped on the vehicle.
Crews arrived to the accident around 1:30 a.m. on the 1300 block of U.S. Highway 67, according to firefighters. (PHOTOS)
Bangs firefighters said the electric company had to turn the lines off before crews could remove the driver.
That driver wasn't hurt.
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities
- Abilene murder victim's family: Suspect shouldn't have chance to get out
- AISD announces principal change at Abilene High School
- Colorado City correctional facility facing closure under proposed budget
- KTXS Forecast: Windy afternoon with building storm chances tonight.
- Fundraising continues for families of victims in deadly Haskell County crash
- Liquor store owner wants Abilene City Council to extend alcohol sales
- Taylor County board meets for first time since commissioner's arrest
- TxDOT paying for school zone sign near Victory Life Academy
- Brown County zookeeper wants rollback of ban on exotic animals