ABILENE, Texas - The court martial of a Dyess airman implicated in the Tiffany Klapheke case is set to begin Tuesday.
Senior Airman Christopher Perez was arrested last fall when 22-month old Tamryn Klapheke was found unresponsive in her home.
Perez was allegedly staying in the Klapheke home when the toddler died and her father was in deployment.
A military hearing last year revealed Perez was allegedly involved in an adulterous relationship with the toddler's mother, 23-year-old Tiffany Klapheke.
Perez's general court martial is set to begin Tuesday morning at Dyess Air Force Base. Tiffany is set to go to trial in January.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated