ABILENE, Texas - The court martial of a Dyess airman implicated in the Tiffany Klapheke case is set to begin Tuesday.
Senior Airman Christopher Perez was arrested last fall when 22-month old Tamryn Klapheke was found unresponsive in her home.
Perez was allegedly staying in the Klapheke home when the toddler died and her father was in deployment.
A military hearing last year revealed Perez was allegedly involved in an adulterous relationship with the toddler's mother, 23-year-old Tiffany Klapheke.
Perez's general court martial is set to begin Tuesday morning at Dyess Air Force Base. Tiffany is set to go to trial in January.
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death