ABILENE, Texas - The members of Abilene's Memory Men Chorus visited KTXS on Friday and gave a preview of their Singing Valentines.
The group is selling singing Valentines to be performed on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
The Singing Valentines cost $40. They are $35 if prepaid before Feb. 10. A time specific Valentine will cost $75 prepaid.
The Singing Valentines are available in Abilene, Clyde, and Eula.
To order a Singing Valentine, call 325-676-7464 or go to www.memorymen.org.
According to their website, the Memory Men Chorus is an all male chorus that sings a capella harmony music.
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated HBO pressed on sexualized violence in 'Westworld,' other dramas
- New Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- New Army report: Grenade found in room of Dallas gunman in 2014