ODESSA, Texas (AP) - The severe drought gripping Texas has one mayor asking his city's residents to pray for help.
A spokeswoman for the city of Odessa said
Odessa and other West Texas cities have been hit particularly hard by dry weather, which has drained lakes and rivers and forced some communities to resort to extreme measures.
- WATCH NOW: Live coverage of President Donald Trump's inauguration
- West Texas teacher admits luring immigrant teachers for kickbacks
- Texas judge cited after allegedly making obscene gesture
- Updated Abilene High School students attend presidential inauguration
- Firefighters battle grass fire west of Anson