COLORADO CITY, Texas - A prayer vigil and balloon release is set for Saturday, Aug. 25, in Colorado City to observe the 15th birthday of missing teen Hailey Dunn.
The event is being sponsored by the group, Hope for Hailey.
Her actual birthday is Tuesday, Aug. 28.
Dunn was 13 when she disappeared on Dec. 27, 2010, from her Colorado City home.
On Monday, Aug. 27, she will have been missing for 20 months.
Here is Hope for Hailey's invitation on Facebook.
Here is Hope for Hailey's website.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated