COLORADY CITY, Texas - The father of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, Clint Dunn, has been arrested for failure to appear in connection with previous drug possession charges and driving with an invalid license.
Mitchell County Sheriff's officers took Dunn into custody Wednesday morning. He's being held in the Mitchell County Jail on bonds totaling $5,000.
Hailey Dunn has been missing from her Colorado City home since Dec. 27.
Her mother's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, is the only named suspect in her disappearance.
- 17 children adopted at Taylor County Courthouse on Adoption Day
- Texas spirit: How a fatal wreck brought hundreds of cheerleaders together
- Police: 2 Abilene men face federal charges for filming sexual assault of girl, 12
- Lineup announced for 7th annual Outlaws & Legends Music Festival
- Police need help identifying Abilene theft suspect
- Man, 24, killed in Jones County crash
- Reindeer involved in accident near Sweetwater weeks before Christmas
- Fire chief: 10 pigs killed in Sweetwater ISD ag barn fire
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching
- Brown County: Man receives 10-year sentence for failing to follow through on internet sale