COLORADY CITY, Texas - The father of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, Clint Dunn, has been arrested for failure to appear in connection with previous drug possession charges and driving with an invalid license.
Mitchell County Sheriff's officers took Dunn into custody Wednesday morning. He's being held in the Mitchell County Jail on bonds totaling $5,000.
Hailey Dunn has been missing from her Colorado City home since Dec. 27.
Her mother's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, is the only named suspect in her disappearance.
- Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer