COLORADY CITY, Texas - The father of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, Clint Dunn, has been arrested for failure to appear in connection with previous drug possession charges and driving with an invalid license.
Mitchell County Sheriff's officers took Dunn into custody Wednesday morning. He's being held in the Mitchell County Jail on bonds totaling $5,000.
Hailey Dunn has been missing from her Colorado City home since Dec. 27.
Her mother's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, is the only named suspect in her disappearance.
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi