COLORADY CITY, Texas - The father of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, Clint Dunn, has been arrested for failure to appear in connection with previous drug possession charges and driving with an invalid license.
Mitchell County Sheriff's officers took Dunn into custody Wednesday morning. He's being held in the Mitchell County Jail on bonds totaling $5,000.
Hailey Dunn has been missing from her Colorado City home since Dec. 27.
Her mother's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, is the only named suspect in her disappearance.
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Gun and knife show returns to Abilene this weekend
- Big Country man recognized with award for act of heroism
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- DPS identifies 2 arrested after high-speed chase on I-20
- Jury sentences Ranger man to 99 years in prison for mid-2016 murder
- Man jailed in Callahan County after chase, stolen truck crashes into DPS unit