COLORADO CITY, Texas - Hope for Hailey will release balloons on missing teen Hailey Dunn's birthday as a reminder that they are still looking for her.
The birthday celebration will be August 25 in Colorado City beginning at 7 p.m. in front of Dunn's former home at 1804 Chestnut Street.
Dunn's 15th birthday will mark the 20 months she has been missing.
The group has also organized several other campaigns to remind people to keep Dunn on their minds.
On July 4, group volunteers distributed flyers about the missing teen at Independence Day celebrations in San Antonio, Texas and at the Texas Cowboy Reunion Rodeo Parade in Stamford, Texas.
In June, the group organized what they called a "'Missing Hailey Dunn' Public Awareness nationwide mailing campaign." The campaign mailed electronic "Have You Seen Me" messages to Department of Public Safety agencies to increase public awareness that Dunn is still missing.
Dunn went missing from Colorado City on Dec. 27, 2010. According to Hope for Hailey, Dunn is five feet tall and weighs 115 pounds.
If you have any information on Dunn's whereabouts, call the Colorado City Police Department at (325) 728-5294 or call 911.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account