COLORADO CITY, Texas - A prayer vigil will be held for Hailey Dunn Saturday evening in Colorado City.
It has been two years since the missing teen was last seen. Hailey Dunn was just 13-years-old when she disappeared in December of 2010.
"Hope for Hailey" volunteers announced the vigil on Facebook and at least several people have already indicated that they would be attending.
The vigil will be held at 5 p.m. Saturday December 22, at Ruddick Park in Colorado City. It will be at the pavillion closest to the city pool.
The event is open to anyone who wishes to attend and people are invited to bring an ornament for the tree.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Updated Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- 3 arrested for engaging in organized crime in San Angelo
- Job fair to be held at Abilene Convention Center
- Forecasters say parts of Texas – including Abilene – face critical wildfire danger
- Big Country 100 Men Who Care gives away another $10,000
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- John Lackey commemorative billboard to serve multiple purposes
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting