COLORADO CITY, Texas - A prayer vigil will be held for Hailey Dunn Saturday evening in Colorado City.
It has been two years since the missing teen was last seen. Hailey Dunn was just 13-years-old when she disappeared in December of 2010.
"Hope for Hailey" volunteers announced the vigil on Facebook and at least several people have already indicated that they would be attending.
The vigil will be held at 5 p.m. Saturday December 22, at Ruddick Park in Colorado City. It will be at the pavillion closest to the city pool.
The event is open to anyone who wishes to attend and people are invited to bring an ornament for the tree.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget