ABILENE, Texas - HLN host Nancy Grace told Billie Dunn some people investigating the case are saying she is not a credible witness.
Hailey Dunn's mother, Billie Dunn, appeared again Monday night on the "Nancy Grace" show on the HLN network.
Grace continued to grill the mom about her statement last week that she was told she failed a polygraph test.
When we looked into that allegation last week, investigators told KTXS News neither the mother nor the boyfriend were informed about the results of their polygraph tests.
Monday night, Grace told Billie Dunn some people investigating the case are saying she is not a credible witness.
Dunn responded to Grace by saying she is not a liar.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated