COLORADO CITY, Texas - Thursday, Dec. 27 marks two years since Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn disappeared.
Dunn was just 13 when in December 2010, she told her mother she was going to a friend's house just across the street from her home. Dunn never arrived.
The case captured national media attention as the reward for information continued to grow.
Her mother Billie Dunn's live in boyfriend at the time, Shawn Adkins, remains the only person of interest.
No arrests have been made in connection to Hailey's disappearance.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated