COLORADO CITY, Texas - Thursday, Dec. 27 marks two years since Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn disappeared.
Dunn was just 13 when in December 2010, she told her mother she was going to a friend's house just across the street from her home. Dunn never arrived.
The case captured national media attention as the reward for information continued to grow.
Her mother Billie Dunn's live in boyfriend at the time, Shawn Adkins, remains the only person of interest.
No arrests have been made in connection to Hailey's disappearance.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend