COLORADO CITY, Texas - Thursday, Dec. 27 marks two years since Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn disappeared.
Dunn was just 13 when in December 2010, she told her mother she was going to a friend's house just across the street from her home. Dunn never arrived.
The case captured national media attention as the reward for information continued to grow.
Her mother Billie Dunn's live in boyfriend at the time, Shawn Adkins, remains the only person of interest.
No arrests have been made in connection to Hailey's disappearance.
- Event to fight hunger in Brown County offering soup, bowls
- Brown County Christian school gets anonymous donation to pay for safety signs
- Brownwood joins several Big Country cities in suspending hikes to energy rates
- Hendrick Surgery Center in Brownwood set to open in May
- Brown County DA getting new software to increase transparency