COLORADO CITY, Texas - Thursday, Dec. 27 marks two years since Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn disappeared.
Dunn was just 13 when in December 2010, she told her mother she was going to a friend's house just across the street from her home. Dunn never arrived.
The case captured national media attention as the reward for information continued to grow.
Her mother Billie Dunn's live in boyfriend at the time, Shawn Adkins, remains the only person of interest.
No arrests have been made in connection to Hailey's disappearance.
- Updated Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Updated Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't