COLORADO CITY, Texas - Thursday, Dec. 27 marks two years since Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn disappeared.
Dunn was just 13 when in December 2010, she told her mother she was going to a friend's house just across the street from her home. Dunn never arrived.
The case captured national media attention as the reward for information continued to grow.
Her mother Billie Dunn's live in boyfriend at the time, Shawn Adkins, remains the only person of interest.
No arrests have been made in connection to Hailey's disappearance.
- Updated 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Updated Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- Prominent Texas personal injury attorney dies week after daughter's suicide
- KTXS Forecast: One last shot of rain today, then much colder air arrives by mid-week
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade