PHILADELPHIA - Danny Green scored 18 points, Tony Parker had 14 and the San Antonio Spurs rolled to an easy 109-85 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night.
The defending Western Conference champions are off to a 7-1 start following consecutive wins in New York and Philadelphia.
Evan Turner scored 20 points and Spencer Hawes had 17 for the Sixers, who couldn't give coach Brett Brown a better effort in his first game against his former team.
Brown spent 11 years in San Antonio, including seven as an assistant under Gregg Popovich and was part of the team's four championships.
The Spurs didn't even need Tim Duncan, who was given a rest in the second of back-to-back games.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Updated Abilene parents offer to pay for after-school programs