GLENDALE, Ariz. - Dallas committed six turnovers, five in the first half, and Arizona sputtered past the Cowboys 12-7 on Saturday in the Cardinals' preseason home opener.
Jay Feely kicked field goals of 25, 53, 40 and 22 yards for the Cardinals in the home debut of coach Bruce Arians.
Tony Romo completed 7 of 10 passes for 142 yards for Dallas (1-2) but was undone by two fumbles by his receivers, one at the Arizona 7. He also overthrew wide-open Terrance Williams for what would have been a sure touchdown.
Arizona's Carson Palmer was 7 of 15 for 66 yards.
Dallas scored on a 5-yard pass from fourth-string quarterback Alex Tanney to Gavin Escobar with 10:55 to play, the first points allowed by Arizona (2-0) in the preseason.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend