EARLY, Texas - An man believed to have stolen a vehicle last week in Early was arrested Wednesday in the DFW area.
Shawn Brantley was wanted by the Early Police Department on a warrant for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, according to a Facebook post.
Police said Brantley was arrested in the town of Benbrook in south Tarrant County.
"A cooperative effort between Early Police, Brown County Sheriff's Office and Tarrant County Sheriff's Office has led to the arrest of Shawn Brantley," Early police said in a Facebook post.
The post also said he has outstanding warrants in several states.
- Local church hosts car show to help victims of Hurricane Harvey
- DACA advocates march in front of Abilene City Hall
- Local officers collected tips at Red Robin for Special Olympics Texas
- Busch Jewelers in Abilene going out of business after 73 years
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Wanted: 10 fugitives sought by Abilene police
- Former HPU nursing school dean responds to students' lawsuits
- Brownwood man sentenced to 20 years in connection with 8-year-old boy's death
- Samuel Juarez Jr. guilty of manslaughter in death of Brownwood boy
- Ft. Hood soldier who led Brown County deputies on chase turns himself in
- Day 1 wraps for murder trial of Brownwood hit-and-run suspect
- Murder trial begins Tuesday for Brownwood hit-and-run suspect
- Anson man indicted for indecency with a child
- 2 arrested for allegedly distributing meth across 3 counties
- Hawley residents blame road conditions on FM 3326 for fatal crash
- Austin couple arrested in Winters for 234 pounds of marijuana
- Snyder man arrested for indecency with child
- Woodson ISD launches investigation into superintendent's sudden resignation